Thursday, March 06, 2008

4th Time's the charm?

Well, the local weathermen are forecasting 6~10 inches of snow starting tomorrow morning thru Saturday morning.

I can hardly wait for the 'Winter Storm Advisory' to change to a frightening WINTER STORM WARNING!

Hmmm.....the last three times this happened, we got a lot of....what is it called?....Oh yes, RAIN!

And the one time there wasn't a grand WARNING announced in solemn tones with great fanfare? Oh yes, 5 inches of snow!

PS: Cameron's mind started running in high gear when I told him how much snow we might get. I am hoping it is only visions of sledding and snowmen rather than visions of walloping his sisters with snowballs.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I hate it when a great snow storm is predicted and then it rains--such a let down! We have probably had more snow days here in Idaho this year than in the past 5 years combined! Sometimes we got pounded with snow, but usually they cancel school because the wind blows so hard and covers everything in drifts. There won't be a bit of snow on the lawn, but you can't get to your front door because of 3 feet of snow. It's crazy! Cindy, I don't really know how I did the music thing. Just click on create a playlist on my blog (right below the listed songs) and it will take you to the sight. I just messed around searching for songs, then clicked the + sign next to the ones I wanted and it added them to a playlist. (I may be missing some steps here). Anyway, once you have it made, you get the HTML code and just paste it to your blog. I don't know if this is at all helpful, because I can't really remember all the steps! Good Luck! (Sorry for the NOVEL!)

Kim said...

Love the new blog format. Fun fun fun! We are melting all over here... glad spring is coming though (I hope). We may still get some of that white stuff too. Enjoy it!