This week may be rather light blogging.
We are closing on our new home today, and I have taken the week off to repaint the insides of the house in more child-friendly paint. Cindy and I will both be up to our eyeballs for approx. 16 hours each day!
The official moving day is scheduled for Saturday.
My back hurts already!
I guess it is time to ask one of the doctor's in the ward for a prescription bottle that has the words 'HEART MEDICINE'!? I've heard it comes in handy on moving days, especially when it is pulled out in the presence of others right before something heavy is about to be lifted!
Monday, March 24, 2008
The big day....
Posted by Erin at 8:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy moving! Did you sale your other home? Painting is always a fun project, messy, messy, messy!!!
oh,the joys of moving!
Good luck - we can't wait to see pictures and wish we were there to help!
Good luck with the moving! I hope everyone is healthy by then!
Post a Comment