I took a break this PM to participate in the adult Pinewood Derby using Cameron's car with extra weights and a last-minute modification--a spark plug socket taped onto the top! (I had to work in the clerk's office towards the end, but it seems I tied for 4th with 4 other contenders).
Anyway, as we got into the car, I smelled a terrible odor emanating from a back seat in the back seat.
"ERIN!" I yelped through watering eyes, "You need to stop that!" (She had been 'active' (as in an sulphrous gas-spewing active volcano) all night.)
Makenna, always quick to come to Erin's aid, sang out, 'I think it smells good!'
Erin added, 'It smells minty!'
Yeah, like a mint and a steaming pile of fresh horse dung, minus the mint!
UPDATE: As I was going up and down the stairs lugging boxes, every time I reached to top of the stairs I was smelling something that was less than pleasant. I poked my head into the girls' room....and immediately regretted it.
I sure am glad that the kids are not bloggers yet, as they would probably find payback for Daddy for such as the above rather easy--even child's play!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Do I detect a hint of minty freshness?
Posted by Erin at 10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment