Well, for once out of 5 times, the local weathermen got it mostly right! (At only 20% accuracy, could it be that they are recent transferees from the Seattle area?)
And for the first time in our 10 years here, we even had a BLIZZARD WARNING! Alas, except for a couple gusts in some areas overnight, the wind never really reached the requisite 30 mph.
Anyway, the snow blower got some heavy usage this morning, and we probably have 10 inches on the ground, with 2~3 foot drifts in places.
UPDATE: Oops, Cindy was logged in when I posted this.... so it is under Mommo!
Saturday, March 08, 2008
OK--they got it right this time....
Posted by Mommo at 12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Glad that's not us! I'm ready for spring. We had a rather exciting year full of snow this winter, which I'm very grateful for, but I'm ready for warm weather
Post a Comment