Saturday, March 29, 2008

A taste of things to come?

Erin is rather twitterpated about the new home.
The first day there she rang the doorbell, and then declared, 'That is the most wonderful sound in the world!'

But that was not enough for her! As I was working at the new house and Erin and Kenner were wandering around, Erin came up to me and excitedly requested, 'Dad! I want you to pretend I am in trouble and tell me to go to my room!'
Being in the middle of reading some instructions, I just grunted in response.
She asked me again, this time even giving me a script, 'Dad! Say, "Dang it Erin, go to your room!"'

What else could I do?

As she told Cindy later, 'I just wanted to know what it would feel like to get in trouble in the new house!'

I don't think she has to worry much about missing out on such feelings!

4 comments:

Saquel25 said...

Congrats on the new home. Where are the pictures???

Kim said...

Congrats on your new home! I can't wait to see pics. And I am sure all the kids will get to have this "experience!" Though I heard that Erin was actually also a big huge help. Good job Erin! Thanks for sharing! CONGRATS again!

Lilola said...

Twitterpated indeed! Sometimes kids are the strangest creatures on the planet!

Emily said...

Congrats on the new house! n Where is it? Post some pictures when you get a chance!