'Well,' explained a bleary-eyed Cindy, 'It feels like I was rolled over with a steam roller at least 16 times last night!
You see, Allyson has had a mild cold, and she is usually fine during the day, but come nighttime she has coughing fits and last night was no exception.
Cindy spent 2 hours with her and then I did the same (if she keeps her head elevated she can sleep for a couple hours if you're lucky!
Anyway, Cindy felt steamrolled, but I felt more like I had been slimed, then steamrolled. (Funny, looking at myself in mirror this AM, I see that it isn't nearly as slimming as I would have thought!)
For I should add that Allyson also has coughing fits during the day if she is running around too much. So last night we were at my sister's house for Easter dinner, and Cindy brings a coughing Allyson into the room and hands her off to me.
Allyson snuggled against me, coughed heavily, then puked all over my shirt and pants. (I had deftly directed the spew so as to avoid ruining the carpet.)
It is only now that I wonder why Cindy handed her off to me. Yes, Allyson is a daddy's girl, but I wonder....
And I need to teach Allyson to chew her food better. Some of those grapes were almost whole!
Monday, March 24, 2008
How many times, you ask?
Posted by Erin at 8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You need to read our blog, we had similar issues this last weekend. So I know how you feel.
I can't tell you how many times in sacrament meeting that I passed the baby off just in time for her to spit up all over daddy!
Post a Comment